Episode 021 Rachel Luna: Best Selling Author, International Speaker and Sales Confidence Mindset Strategist -021
In this episode you'll learn:
- How the power of decision can transform you into who you aspire to be vs who you’ve been conditioned to be
- Stuck in any area of your life? Learn how to take advantage of the compound effect
- How to set yourself up to win consistently by harnessing the power of small victories
- Why one of the most common pieces of entrepreneurial advice is also one of the worst
- The difference between your purpose vs your life purpose
- Why the thing you’re resisting most in your life, can often be what gives you the quickest breakthrough
- The real meaning of legacy
- The difference between facts and stories , and the power each can have over literally shaping your entire life
- The one thing that keeps people from true confidence
These show notes don't do this episode justice - Rachel Luna is absolute fire. This episode will give you goosebumps and you’ll immediately become a fan of hers just like I did.
This episode went long at 25 minutes and I loved every minute of it. I know you will too!
Download the episode here
You can find out more about Rachel here: